Chase & Status Feat Plan B - End Credits

Track is good, and the fact it is in a MOVIE is fcking awsum, it makes me happy when i hear dnb in cinema and on tv. Thoes who say Chase&Status sold out, or not C&S but generally "sold out" r just jelous basterds thats it. Im happy for these guys. Hate me?

This is a shockingly tame remake of Pieces imo, cheese city! Poor tune.. Ah the days of Wise Up :(

Track is good, and the fact it is in a MOVIE is fcking awsum, it makes me happy when i hear dnb in cinema and on tv. Thoes who say Chase&Status sold out, or not C&S but generally "sold out" r just jelous basterds thats it. Im happy for these guys. Hate me?

Nah, I won't hate you, I'm just gonna say that it ain't my taste at all but well the movie seems cool.

Thats gonna be a big big film, the tune is wank though.
If only chase & status could go back to making good d&b and get popular with that

chase and status sold out.

im not jelous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom