CD Suggestions!!!

XChRoNicX

Hey guys can u gimme some ideas on some good (great) DNB cd's to buy? also live cd's with MC's thanks guys....

Well tape packs are really your only choice if you want MCs, I think www.breakbeat.co.uk sell em in da shop.

CDs.. Dunno, they all suck really :lol: Only CD I ever listen to is Zinc's Bingo Beats Vol 2 album. Check HMV out for em innit.

Havent actually heard it but Ive heard good things about Andy C's 'Xpress Yourself' comp on Ministry of Sound. Bit old now, but its got a lot of the best tunes from last year, as well as the usual excellent mixing.

So ur saying theres no good CD's at all to buy out there? i mean there has to be some good dj's that put out good cd's i mean how do dj's know of good tracks to spin? i know they have em on vinyl but dont the songs come on cd also? thanks

Originally posted by XChRoNicX
i mean there has to be some good dj's that put out good cd's i mean how do dj's know of good tracks to spin? i know they have em on vinyl but dont the songs come on cd also? thanks

uhhh i go to the record shop and listen to vinyl, thats how i know what to play.

and no, most tunes do not make it to CD... vinyl or vinyl-recorded-to-MP3, thats about it

Any Suggestions on good DNB MP3's??? i know this might sound gay but i think the drum and bass on Grand Theft Auto 3 is alright.. i want sumthing along the lines of that or Andy C - Chopper, or Mickey Finn - At the Tone, hope u guys can sort me out i wanna make a good cd for my car...

Originally posted by XChRoNicX
i want sumthing along the lines of that or Andy C - Chopper, or Mickey Finn - At the Tone,

:shake:

Probably best to buy a compilation from 97-98 if you can find one in the shops mate. Think Mickey Finn put some out around that time....

If your hellbent on getting CDs you should try picking up a copy of Knowledge. They always stick one on the cover and sometimes they can have some very tasty bits. Some of the best ones I remember are a Stakka & Skynet mix, New Vision and Nerve ones, sometimes they do hip hop and breaks CDs instead of dnb.

Lately Helter Skelter have been giving away CDs with tape packs. All the ones Ive seen have been old skool mixes, so if your into your 97 flava then these might be up your street.

Get Jungle Massive some old stuffs on there init?

lol

Hype's scratching would annoy me so I never bought it. :zest: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom