CD Decks

i use vinyl almost 80% but i also own a cdj-800 and am looking to purchase another one after i get a new mixer....i like being able to use as much music at my fingertips as possible

ZINC IS BEST??? HAHAHAHAHA fuck that shit!!!!

yes vinyl will always be around, but cd decks are the future, except it or technoligy will leave u behind... as shit as it sounds its a fact :(

have a go on sum pioneer 1000s, there fucking amazing man!

and as for zinc being the best?? hmmmmmm are u mad?

check out DYLAN or RAIDEN etc

iv have no problems with cd decks at all and if i could afford a decent deck i would probably get one to go with my technics. the only quarm iv got with cd decks is downloading free tunes as long as mp3s / wav are paid for and money is put back in to a already struggling scene then i think it a great thing to have as far as versatilaty for mixing goes . as for sound quality i have heard that before a track is cut to vinly that its mastered again to sound as good as possable to suit vinly . although mp3s do sound as the producers intended . its maybe why the sound doesnt have the same depth and warmth as vinyl . i dont know just something that i heard.

Cd are the way to go but Vynil does always sound really good...plus dj s that know n play out alot have bad backs not really from mixing but from carrying around records bags that sucks..

fight 4 vinyl!!! it does my nut wen i c djs on cds...y? theres no need,vinyl all the way 4 me!! fuck cds!!

i have used both cd and vinyl and i prefer to use vinyl as it is more hands on. i only use cd's to mix in my own tunes really. which reminds me if any one is interested in buying a vestax cdx-05 cd deck off me get in touch as it is a few months old and i dont use it

Back
Top Bottom