"Black Sun Empire & Noisia - Hideous" Remix Competition

I don't get how every stem is clipping yet doesn't sound like it.

I use FL Studio and the only track that was clipping was the sub track, and only when the note peaks. The rest of them were ok, hitting 0db or less.

To be honest, I was a little shocked when I listened to the stems and noticed how loud they were.

After i analyze the fuck our of the stems, i think this would be a great opportunity to experiment and refine my skills so far. Ive made a lot of basses recently which i can test out, and definitely wont go for a standard DnB remix. I checked out the whole 4 pages yesterday and its safe to say that 90% of them are utter garbage or very underdone, so who knows, we might have a chance.

After i analyze the fuck our of the stems, i think this would be a great opportunity to experiment and refine my skills so far. Ive made a lot of basses recently which i can test out, and definitely wont go for a standard DnB remix. I checked out the whole 4 pages yesterday and its safe to say that 90% of them are utter garbage or very underdone, so who knows, we might have a chance.

There are some good remixes there already, well produced and all. But, IMHO, people are afraid of using experimentation. There are so many sounds on the stems you can play with! Anyways, I hope that, at least, people like what I'm doing.

i'll still do a dnb but more futuristic, many of those other remixes sound almost like copy paste jobs lol

Back
Top Bottom