BIGGEST TUNE OF 08??

other than jump up telemetrik's the bane and cosmos are both amazing bangers, also hotrock vip and levitation were the tunes that brought some big orgasmic neuro vibes so far in 2008

Loads by the man DJ Pleasure
Silent knight - hazard

Yeah all of Pleasures tunes have WOWed me so far. Especially all the tunes on his myspace. When I first heard em all i could think was 2008 basslines are gonna be sick.

Then again everything coming out I think is gettin better.:miss_rep:

Best tune of 2008...

Brookes Bros - Crackdown :rolf:

killers dont die

or

splinter in your mind

big tunes

although this time next week i will probably have changed my mind :O

Probably not to most peoples taste, but I adore Skyhook by Inside Info. Lifted Podcast with Chris Renegade and Spor is fantastic, but it's not been updated in quite sometime. check out episode 9 anyway, best freebie of 2008 so far :D

EDIT: FECK! I'm living in 2007 still :S I honestly believe I have no concept of time.

Last edited:
Futurebound & Brookes brothers - Dawn Treader
Subfocus - Timewarp
Fresh - Exhale (Inhale Remix)
Hazard - Machete
Spor - Breathe In, Scream Out
Subfocus - Triple X

I have the full mp3 of that tune, its a bloody crazy tune. Mental sounds and stuff.

:alchy:

No you dont lol
You have the ripped verison that was ripped from The Mutated Forms Time To Get Grimey Mix lol
The sound quality is no where near the propper version plus this ripped version is much faster and it's not even the full lenth lol. I was going to scrap it but i can't be arsed.. I just shocked that djs are even playing it out the way it sounds.. Just goes to show that these new school djs really don't have a clue lol...
I caught a dj playing it the other week. I laughed hard and then threatend to break his legs lol

Last edited:
This track is un-named and unfinished!

Its one of the flight of the navigator theme tunes thats used in the film so why would he call it silent night?

There is a track Called Silent Night by Hazard.. It will be coming soon..Maybe on Radius.. You won't even know that it's Hazard when you hear it..

As for biggest track of 08 so far.... It's Machette by a country mile.. It's going to get rinsed to death for the next 6 months... Everyone is smashing it...from Goldie, Nosia, Pendulum to Brockie, Bryan Gee etc..

Pleasure makes good tracks but the only a list djs playing his stuff seem are Hazard and Clipz..

for me personally, if we're talking about released tunes, then it's gotta be;

alix perez - stray

if we're talking about forthcomming tunes, then it's;

noah d feat. anthony b good sounds (benny page rmx)

which i think is a co-lab dub. cannot wait for that. havent been able to get it outa my head since xmas. benny page commin proper on the remix, as always.

Back
Top Bottom