BIGGEST DAY OF THE YEAR.....LAST RAM XMAS PARTY @ THE END!

We tried going up there at one point but they said VIP only. Shit man, you should have come over & said hello!
And yeah the queue was well savage!

cant of been VIP only..........
Nuff dicks sat up there!

tell u what fucked me off more than anything about friday, as soon as andy c finished the amount of ppl that just up and left!

i mean u surely can't plan your nite round one set?
if the club is open 10pm-6am then u plan ur nite round that. There was no "end" atmosphere downstairs, just a huge crush/mass of people.

friday was a good nite out, but in NO way the best ram nite at the end

tell u what fucked me off more than anything about friday, as soon as andy c finished the amount of ppl that just up and left!

if the club is open 10pm-6am then u plan ur nite round that. There was no "end" atmosphere downstairs, just a huge crush/mass of people.

:word: to the mummy fucker.

Nuff dicks sat up there!

i see wot ur saying, i kept popping in and out for andys set cos it was sooo ram jamed tht i cudnt reli get my groove on, so 15 min segments did me fine with regular fag breaks. wikid night tho and that sorta shit is to be expected with such a small club hosting such a big night!

safe

Nuff dicks sat up there!

In an ideal world people would stay all night till the end but the truth is Andy C draws so many people on his own it is always going to happen.

I didnt make it on friday but apart from Andy C I would have loved to have seen the Ed Rush & Optical set.

That really was an amazing night, the best time I've ever had. Was such a good atmoshpere, everyone was really up for it, dancefloor was on fire, Andy's set was perfection, all the other DJ's I saw did really good sets too.

It just makes me so sad knowing that I'll never go to The End again, I guess you only really fully appreciate something once it's been taken away from you, and I think the Ram kru gave it the perfect send off.

Thanks to everyone I saw and spoke to that night, it really was a night I'll never ever forget.

RIP The End

I left for holiday from ram so i missed everything after 4, which seemed to be half the fucking sets.

Yeah, was an epic night, with an epic queue. Shame i missed most of it but glad i made the effort just to see Andy fucking smash it, and to hear Stigma every other tune.

Back
Top Bottom