BIGGEST DAY OF THE YEAR.....LAST RAM XMAS PARTY @ THE END!

ARRRGHHHH!!! I HATE EVERYONE THAT WENT TO THAT NIGHT :(

On a lighter note fuck me the videos give me goose bumps an I never even went to the end :( But I am really loving that chase and status - is it really worth it, gotta be my fave song of the album at the minute, been caining it for about a month or so now BIG TUNE!

ARRRGHHHH!!! I HATE EVERYONE THAT WENT TO THAT NIGHT :(

On a lighter note fuck me the videos give me goose bumps an I never even went to the end :( But I am really loving that chase and status - is it really worth it, gotta be my fave song of the album at the minute, been caining it for about a month or so now BIG TUNE!

Yeh wicked tune, it's a fucked to mix though. Can't make out if thats a Vip that Andy plays in the video or if he's teasing something over the top before he drops Nightflight. hmmmm...

Yeh wicked tune, it's a fucked to mix though. Can't make out if thats a Vip that Andy plays in the video or if he's teasing something over the top before he drops Nightflight. hmmmm...

Of 'Is It Worth It' do you mean? 'Cause I was thinking that. And I wrote on my phone at the last Ram that there was a remix of it played. So I reckon it must be a VIP or something.

Of 'Is It Worth It' do you mean? 'Cause I was thinking that. And I wrote on my phone at the last Ram that there was a remix of it played. So I reckon it must be a VIP or something.

i agree with this. was definatly a different version.

was a r8 good nite, was far to packed out in the end tho, i was up in AKA for a good part of the night, Brookes Brothers Killed it,
all though i cudnt find and of you lot..........
***(rhys & boudi, your secret is safe with me btw)***LOLZ

was a r8 good nite, was far to packed out in the end tho, i was up in AKA for a good part of the night, Brookes Brothers Killed it,
***(rhys & boudi, your secret is safe with me btw)***LOLZ

yes man brookes brothers were sick. do u know what that jump up tune was they played that had a proper dubsteppy (caspa style) bassline? do u know what i mean? hard to explain it

I was on the look out for you when we were walking about man, I saw shit loads of people from the forum but not you. Lames!

yes prospekt nice one for the vids!! was a true night of mad messyness! at one point everione in there was on tha same level and just lovin tha vibes! a good send off to a landmark night!!

:lighter:Ram:lighter:

yes man brookes brothers were sick. do u know what that jump up tune was they played that had a proper dubsteppy (caspa style) bassline? do u know what i mean? hard to explain it

i think i know what tune, havent a clue what its called tho! did they drop it towards the end of their set?

I was on the look out for you when we were walking about man, I saw shit loads of people from the forum but not you. Lames!

yeah i saw u n Rhys in AKA, i was up in the VIP bit (that 4 some reason any1 cud get into?!?!?) and i saw u over the balcony, u looked a little busy so i didn't wanna come over!
it was deffo you 2 cuz of rhy's cap!
AJ WHERE THE FUCK WER YOU?
mobile numbers deffo shud of been swapped b4!
i didnt get into the club while about 2ish, saw the queue glad as fuck that i didn't have to stand in that shit all night!

did any1 go thru the AKA entrance to get in?
I think im in love with the Girl on the door there, she is Seb Fontaine's sister
and again...
AJ where the fuck wer you?

Last edited:
yeah i saw u n Rhys in AKA, i was up in the VIP bit (that 4 some reason any1 cud get into?!?!?) and i saw u over the balcony, u looked a little busy so i didn't wanna come over!
it was deffo you 2 cuz of rhy's cap!
AJ WHERE THE FUCK WER YOU?
mobile numbers deffo shud of been swapped b4!
i didnt get into the club while about 2ish, saw the queue glad as fuck that i didn't have to stand in that shit all night!

We tried going up there at one point but they said VIP only. Shit man, you should have come over & said hello!
And yeah the queue was well savage!

Back
Top Bottom