Best crowd reaction you've witnessed?

you just said you'll never forget that moment, but you can't remember what night it was.

shenanigans!

Warning getting dropped at Voodoo Magic 3

Elis D dropping "Oh Gosh" at Dreamscape 16

1st time I heard Warhead on the End Soundsystem..I think Krust broke the needle his rewind was so vigarous ..it was one of those "what the fuck was that i just got raped by a bassline" moments

hearing "Enjoy Acid house " drop at Spiral tribe party at the roundhouse north london NYE1991...oh gosh

Andy C at most of his ram nights.

Grooverider Smashing it at Metalheadz (Paradise club/Blue note 2)

Randal back in the day, most sets !

Dillinja at Valve at SEONE Breakin Science ..can't even remeber what it was called, it just smashed the place right up...

Wierdest crowd vibe ?

Stevie Hyper D's "memorial " night at Movement

and any of the fight/worse situations from the early days

Recently in a drum and bass night, Chase & Status were dropping dubstep when all of a sudden they put in an electro remix of a Rage Against the Machine song. I never really liked RATM, but the crowd went nuts and we all started a moch pit

One of the most memorable reactions was at Innovation 8th Birthday. This was when Twist em out was at the peak of its popularity. Swift was dropping tune after tune then rewound this and double dropped it with the one. The way he brought it was made everyone go mental. Perfect swift.

Best crowd reaction I´ve ever witnessed must be the near riot when a MC raised her Middlefinger inna d air @ 1N in 2004 or so.She was goddamn serious coz the crowd wasn´t responding so well, so where we.

when Andy C triple dropped: TC - Get that girl, Hive Standing room only and TC - Jump @ DnB Arena 11th Birthday.

The whole set is MIND BLOWIN...........shame about bassman.
shouldnt be let near a mic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom