Ayala - If So

The mixdown is usually the first thing my ears start to process, never used to be like that but it is now... Not sure why... But yea, sounds clean and crispy so far :)

Is this a work in progress?? I'm assuming "lots to do" means this is the main body of the tune and that your going to add more?

The mixdown is usually the first thing my ears start to process, never used to be like that but it is now... Not sure why... But yea, sounds clean and crispy so far :)

Is this a work in progress?? I'm assuming "lots to do" means this is the main body of the tune and that your going to add more?

yeah i always mix down as i go & add stuff. never thought of doing it anyway different really.

it's the main body of the tune yeah but i'm gonna fill it out more. more effects, more risers, more stuff. check tune in my sig that's finished

cheers budddddd

Stuff has changed, have a listen. starting to sound cool now. (if it says univaliable to you please click the link)

cheeeeeerrrrrsssssssss

You know I dig all this style stuff you are doing right now man, all the vox you are using sound spot on too, you just sampling them from different acapellas and tunes?

thanks bud

for vocals i buy lounge/souls packs from producer loops, high quality & lots of it. they have good deals sometimes too.

for this tune though i sample Diana Ross & did some pitch work.

I'm loving all the side chain dynamics. Nice and relaxed song. Well mixed. Wish the tention broke out into something bigger at points. All in all a great song.

Quite nice, but Im agreeing with groelle. Im not very fond of that kick. It sounds a bit too flat for my taste. Funky tune tho! ^^

cheers mate, will try it. i just wanted a laid back kick, so you don't realise that annoying 4 to the forr kick is even there :P

ok so i'm trying to figure out what shes saying now. any ideas? i'm thinking "they love you" which could be quite a cool name, hmmmmmmm

thanks bud

for vocals i buy lounge/souls packs from producer loops, high quality & lots of it. they have good deals sometimes too.

for this tune though i sample Diana Ross & did some pitch work.

Nice one mate! They all sound smooth :) I have been doing some searching recently, gunna start sampling some rnb vocals and stuff, whether it goes to plan is another story though haha

yeah i always mix down as i go & add stuff. never thought of doing it anyway different really.

Sadly, some peeps completely shit on the mixdown and try and come back later to fix it. They say mixing down as they go, kills the creative process. But yea, ive always been the same way to. The people who work like that, their tracks always stand out..

Back
Top Bottom