Audio - Force Of Nature LP - Virus Recordings

Ah man, Audio never disappoints! Shame Mudshark and Carcass didn't make it to the vinyl release... :(
THIS and Pusher! Christopher Hawkin sample FTW...kinda like the last album where some of the best tunes didn't make it to vinyl. Not sure how they choose them/who does for some of these labels, its really getting to the point where they need to do poll's to pick the tunes that get pressed, so that we're at least a little in control of it

Last edited:
MUDSHARK MUDSHARK MUDSHARK MUDSHARK MUDSHARK MUDSHARK

expecting things to go a little bit out of control when he drops this saturday

Dunno Soulmagnet was really good and this is good, but I'm feeling it a little bit less, might still grow on me though.

All about Mudshark though

We are spoilt. The guy is an absolute machine. Agree with a few others on Mudshark being the stand out track so far, got a feeling some of the others are gonna grow on me though.

man, Nomad is a total waste of space on that EP. I do like Botfly and LOVE Airborne...Aftermath is OK
I think an EP of Mudshark, Carcus, Pusher (or maybe Wildfire) with Fathom or Trinity for the more atmospheric vibes on the D-side would almost be a better EP...com'n Virus, do us a solid and press some more up!!

man, Nomad is a total waste of space on that EP. I do like Botfly and LOVE Airborne...Aftermath is OK
I think an EP of Mudshark, Carcus, Pusher (or maybe Wildfire) with Fathom or Trinity for the more atmospheric vibes on the D-side would almost be a better EP...com'n Virus, do us a solid and press some more up!!

Yeah, I was a bit mythed about the tunes they selected for the vinyl release - Botfly is sick, but Mudshark and Carcass seem like stronger choices than Nomad and Aftermath.

Back
Top Bottom