Audio - Force Of Nature LP - Virus Recordings

I guess I just don't "get" Audio. I'm not feeling this at all. It's really not much different than jump up tbh. If you would have told me that this is the sound Ed and Op would be pushing 15 years ago, I would have laughed.

Brilliant album. Wait until you hear it in full! Absolutely epic. Airborne and botfly absolutely kill it and wildfire just rolls and rolls!

Brilliant album. Wait until you hear it in full! Absolutely epic. Airborne and botfly absolutely kill it and wildfire just rolls and rolls!

it's fucking sick, really impressed thus far. rating it a lot more than his previous album

I guess I just don't "get" Audio. I'm not feeling this at all. It's really not much different than jump up tbh. If you would have told me that this is the sound Ed and Op would be pushing 15 years ago, I would have laughed.

Is that a joke...? :/ Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but how the fuck does this sound like Jump-up???!

Has anyone got any audio clips for this yet? I think I've only heard Botfly so far.

this album's gonna be huge. didn't rate much the last one, but definitely will be bagging this one

Back
Top Bottom