Audio Clips from my Forthcoming EP on Metalheadz are here...

Looking at your facebook page yesterday, you keep beating the tunes out on a proper constant! Fairplay Jim! Can't wait til your down my night (y)

Loving these tracks, this will be a definate buy on sight
All of the tracks have completely different vibes and are all excellent Good going!

Love the work Jim. I much prefer this side on your production. Buy on sight standardly!

pretty sure the vinyl will be limited to 1 pressing and then once they have sold out that will be it so....

this ep is going to be a killa, over again is such a bad tune been waiting so long to get it, just out of interest heist i'm trying to remember one of your tunes names, i remember hype was a big fan of it,he played it on kiss quite alot few months back, he said that it was a different style from what you usually make and he also said that you pretty pissed off when you made it...? dunno if that rings any bells or not? can't remember if it was around the time sleep in ya eyes came out or after that? any way big ep

this ep is going to be a killa, over again is such a bad tune been waiting so long to get it, just out of interest heist i'm trying to remember one of your tunes names, i remember hype was a big fan of it,he played it on kiss quite alot few months back, he said that it was a different style from what you usually make and he also said that you pretty pissed off when you made it...? dunno if that rings any bells or not? can't remember if it was around the time sleep in ya eyes came out or after that? any way big ep

the track your talking about might be this 1....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8NA7v23Ksw

been lookin forward to hearin this for awhile, defo no disappointed. Like the sound of 'Over again' a lil jungle break in there too.
Have to get my mits on this me thinks

Big EP man, feelin Nil By Mouth and Captured especially

Heist do you ever stop making music lol

Serious tunes man, been waiting a while for a couple of these. Glad to see this finally surfacing. Big upssss!

Once again you kill it Jim.

Loving this side of your production, but I fear I'll never get my hands on it being Stateside!

Back
Top Bottom