Any '0ld punk r0ckerz in here??? I made a tune that actually c0mbines punk and neur0 pretty sm00thly if u ask me.Let's see what u guys think!

I'm not a fan of punk so I don't really have anything constructive to say about that part of it. but i like your drum edits and you've got some nice bass sounds in there. pretty good in my opinion

Love the mix of genres, you've taken just enough from each but kept it dnb.
Bit indulgent at 7 mins but you keep bringing in new ideas so it keeps it fresh.
Mixed well too. :2thumbs:

I'm not a fan of punk so I don't really have anything constructive to say about that part of it. but i like your drum edits and you've got some nice bass sounds in there. pretty good in my opinion
Thank u f0r the kind w0rds man!If there's anything t0 p0int 0ut i'm all ears!

Love the mix of genres, you've taken just enough from each but kept it dnb.
Bit indulgent at 7 mins but you keep bringing in new ideas so it keeps it fresh.
Mixed well too. :2thumbs:
W0w thank u P0lymer f0r ur 0pini0n! I'm very pleased t0 hear that the balance between punk and drum n bass is g00d i wanted t0 keep it drum and bass t00!But in general s0me 0f the synths after are actually cut d0wn guitars and resampled as hell!
Thanx f0r the feed back 0nce again!

I left feedback,

"Really interesting Intro. The use of Reverb is a bit crazy and grating to my ears, but I appreciate your creative efforts. TONs of Edits going on, I like them. 00:45 - the Drop is huge, I like it, but man... it's so loud. I'm not sure if the Limit is squashing everything or if you have too much energy in your 300-1k region, in the Mixdown...

3:00 - These Edits are insane!! I really appreciate all the hard work put into those. They sound awesome. 4:39 - Love the LPF Editwork here!

5:10 - Jamming!!

The tune is raw and I really like it, but I have a hard time listening because of how loud it is overall... it just seems squashed and it tires my ears quickly. Kickass tune though! Perhaps it's my shite PC cans that I'm listening to this on."

Back
Top Bottom