Andy C interview

Brilliant!

Sorry, my english is not that good so maybe I didn't get it, but a few days ago there was a thread about this set and everyone asked for a DL-link, so I did but never got an answer... :/

And cock, apparently.

My brother is gay. I haven't been to a liquid night, so I really don't know if this is true, my brother told me that about half the people at a random liquid night are either gay or bisexual. Also, that the ones just into guys meet up and have orgies at random peoples houses. Is this accurate?

My brother is gay. I haven't been to a liquid night, so I really don't know if this is true, my brother told me that about half the people at a random liquid night are either gay or bisexual. Also, that the ones just into guys meet up and have orgies at random peoples houses. Is this accurate?

what the fuck are you on about?

HAHAHAH mann I like this guy, Don't forget transsexuals also

you are seriously delusional if you think you have a brother

nice interview, like the style, less self-important than a lot of interviews

24996901.jpg

bd3.gif

man your posts reek of cock, do you and your brother bum eachother?

If I liked cock, Wouldn't I go to liquid nights? Seems to be the answer would be a Yes. I wouldn't be caught dead at a Hospital Night. I would have to shoot heroin to even go inside that night for 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom