Andy C interview

Why does it amaze you? It is his job

because i think it would be hard to go around the world and playing somewhere different 4-5 nights a week. he never seems to rest, always out and about. traveling that much has got to wear on your body eventually, meanwhile he just keeps going. and he still has to run his label while doing all of this. and ram has been pretty busy this year with about 15 releases so far.

because i think it would be hard to go around the world and playing somewhere different 4-5 nights a week. he never seems to rest, always out and about. traveling that much has got to wear on your body eventually, meanwhile he just keeps going. and he still has to run his label while doing all of this. and ram has been pretty busy this year with about 15 releases so far.

difficult? yes

but if i had somewhere to live and some food to eat....i'd do that for free.

Last edited:
That new Wilkonson release is poppy as hell. What puts a lot of Ram songs into poppy for me is the vocals and maybe a coord or two. For me Ram stuff like Warrior and Fuck It UP is what I don't consider poppy.

tbf though, the poppy stuff with vocals pretty much always has an instrumental, the last 2 wilkinson singles (Heartbeat and Take You Higher) have had instrumentals and the instrumentals of those are pretty cool. I get what you mean about some of RAM's stuff sounding poppy, but I would rather RAM were putting out poppier stuff than putting out tunes by Delta Heavy or other screechy songs. Apart from a couple of songs off the Loadstar album, RAM haven't put out any screech this year

tbf though, the poppy stuff with vocals pretty much always has an instrumental, the last 2 wilkinson singles (Heartbeat and Take You Higher) have had instrumentals and the instrumentals of those are pretty cool. I get what you mean about some of RAM's stuff sounding poppy, but I would rather RAM were putting out poppier stuff than putting out tunes by Delta Heavy or other screechy songs. Apart from a couple of songs off the Loadstar album, RAM haven't put out any screech this year

What is a Ram song that you feel is screechy?

Good interview bro....

Saw him last sat at nozstock and he played 90 mins or what ever or pure dirt. Didnt hear one happy clappy pop tune bar his get free remix and he still dd something grimey over it..

Standing behind him on the stage was an eye opener to what that guy can do..

Back
Top Bottom