Post pictures of your set up.

So I picked up a CDJ 900 so I can finally have 3 decks at home. Annoying I can't fit a 3rd turntable, but this will have to do
image.jpg

You've got your decks set up next to a sink? :arnie::brick::rodigan:

Taking a 3 deck rinse out to a whole new level.
But in reality it doesn't actually work anyway

Did you make those speaker stands yourself?

I bought the metal tubing that holds them to the desk, but I made the wood tops for the stand myself. I'm not exactly a craftsman but they came out ok

The desk was a bit of a long one, think there was a thread somewhere from ages ago where people had bought these desks from this website and they were turning up with bits missing or even not turning up at all; luckily I only had the stands missing

Taking a 3 deck rinse out to a whole new level.
But in reality it doesn't actually work anyway

I bought the metal tubing that holds them to the desk, but I made the wood tops for the stand myself. I'm not exactly a craftsman but they came out ok

The desk was a bit of a long one, think there was a thread somewhere from ages ago where people had bought these desks from this website and they were turning up with bits missing or even not turning up at all; luckily I only had the stands missing

What's the metal tubing? That's what I have been looking for but, I have no idea what it's called or where to get it from.

What's the metal tubing? That's what I have been looking for but, I have no idea what it's called or where to get it from.

It's just a piece of stainless steel tube, think I got those from metals4u online, although I know someone else who got similar from b&q. Should be easy to source

It's just a piece of stainless steel tube, think I got those from metals4u online, although I know someone else who got similar from b&q. Should be easy to source

What are the end parts you are using to fasten them to the wood? Had a look but can't see any which actually fasten to the tube?

What are the end parts you are using to fasten them to the wood? Had a look but can't see any which actually fasten to the tube?

Yea, one end of them had a circular base I'm trying to find the exact ones I bought but can't remember exactly where I got them from. They were ready made like that

Back
Top Bottom