Post pictures of your set up.

12486096_775707499239809_1199335825709076184_o.jpg

Reloop rmx-30. i like this mixer so much that I bought the exact same one after the first one died (lasted about 4 years). its really simple and does everything i need. also its the only 3-channel mixer i could find that is in the middle range between the cheap and super expensive mixers.

Recentish move around to accommodate the new digital piano I bought the missus. Also, I made some deck covers out of fibreglass.

JDkNloA.jpg

qJkkuqQ.jpg

aK4DqNF.jpg

Quick question for anyone who has made their own deck stand or added speaker stands to one.

What are you using to raise the speaker stands? Going to add some to my deck stand in the coming weeks but don't know what to get to put the shelf on.

Edit: I know I could go down the bracket route however, I would prefer to use the steel cylinder things that most deck stands have just have no idea what to search for to find them.

Last edited:
Quick question for anyone who has made their own deck stand or added speaker stands to one.

What are you using to raise the speaker stands? Going to add some to my deck stand in the coming weeks but don't know what to get to put the shelf on.

Edit: I know I could go down the bracket route however, I would prefer to use the steel cylinder things that most deck stands have just have no idea what to search for to find them.

Bruh I got mine from ikea with all the other bits, think they were actually made for shelves and I just cut and painted a piece of wood the size of my speaker and screwed em together.

I to try to avoid using brackets I want more of a raised platform than a shelf.

Mine come with the deck stand but I reckon you could get a piece of wood cut to size, get a screw and fastener, drill a hole in the bottom of decks table to secure and use strong glue to fit the platform to the top of the stand, that's pretty much what they done with the ones I got but it was all pre-made like that

Back
Top Bottom