Summery jungle track

ABSOLUTE BANGER!
What a roller... Only critic will be the mixdown, way overly saturated if that was unintentional... vocals and synths/samples are clashing in the mix. IMHO
I'd love a 320 for my show, once the muddy vocals and piano chords are fixed.

EDIT:
Just listened some of your tunes on SC... Outstanding producer indeed, with great musical skills, only need to improve the mixdown/mastering, then you're 110% in my crates! I'll buy your productions!
I've followed you on SC, no doubts!

ABSOLUTE BANGER!
What a roller... Only critic will be the mixdown, way overly saturated if that was unintentional... vocals and synths/samples are clashing in the mix. IMHO
I'd love a 320 for my show, once the muddy vocals and piano chords are fixed.

EDIT:
Just listened some of your tunes on SC... Outstanding producer indeed, with great musical skills, only need to improve the mixdown/mastering, then you're 110% in my crates! I'll buy your productions!
I've followed you on SC, no doubts!
Hey Distorted - thanks so much for your kind feedback it is very much appreciated. Mixdown/mastering are definitely not my most evolved skills although progressed a lot over the last few years. I do tend to slap a lot of saturation on my tracks - maybe I need to hold back a bit, I guess I largely do it to increase loudness.

This track is based on the song below. I couldn't extract decent versions of the piano / guitar samples so I recreated these from scratch. The finished track is about a good a job as I was able to do with the vocal stems, which were pretty garbled to start with to be honest. I'd love to get a play on your show so when I have time I'll go back in and see if I can make it a bit cleaner for you.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom