Dillinja Valve Sound System?

sdm said:
Booking's is Owain's (+ crew) job bro, I thought you were one of the guys with Ravenous he he.

yeah like i said mate, i helped out our man Gavin with plenty of the events. An incident occured at another event which meant i wasn't supposed to come back, ive been back and its all cool though (y)

I help him out.

We have our own system though like i said.

Gav is getting a shiny FK1 rig very soon, watch out for that at breakneck soon (y) :rslayer: .

When hes got it, will bring the LAB horns down whack them under it, and totally obilitorate the pier. :tank:

safe.

freeak said:
There are other systems that can compete with the valve soundsystem below is one by rog mogale

I also have to setup another system which will be playing at Bayswater on Sunday and Monday evning. This system should be the biggest dancehall system to have ever been played in the UK. 6 Infinite 8 amps per side doing a 3 way bass split. Double 21's on subs. Double 18's for bass and double 18's for upper bass. Around 12 of each cabinet per side. uuuummmm, thats 90 k on bass, with 72 double driver cabs.

http://www.speakerplans.com
http://www.speakerplans.com/carnival.htm

for rogs work

I definitely want to hear the valve soundsystem again with the added funktion 1 that should be phat

Oh without a doubt, Rog's 1850 folded horn totally rinses the Valves Scoops. Rog's setups. you get 12 of his horns in a pack and it will cause breathing problems, and visual distortions.. The Valve was good in its day but the Pro Audio on the market available now make it out-dated.
When i went up to FK1 i had a chat with them about Dillinja and his system, Dillinja is just like any system owner he absolutely loves his speakers, and adores bass. He was tired of damaging peoples ear's with nasty 1 / 2" compression drivers that rip your ears apart and wanted the best in clarity and sound reproduction, FK1 Provide this. He didn't need to spend £2k a piece on new tops, but he did because he clearly loves his speakers.
I think he loves the sound with scoops emit, they are unlike the modern bins and have a different rougher edge to them, a cleaner older sound. Due to his unbringing with the ragga system scene.

I got alot of time of Dillinja no matter what his rig sounds like. His production pisses me off at times , but as a fellow system owner. He loves it, and i've got alot of time for that.

yep you got to give dillinja proops for building it.

I would have thought more of the big promoters would have there own systems. I Hardly ever go to any events where I am impressed by the soundsystems and its so important for the night.

freeak said:
yep you got to give dillinja proops for building it.

I would have thought more of the big promoters would have there own systems. I Hardly ever go to any events where I am impressed by the soundsystems and its so important for the night.

Totally Agree.
The End - lovely bass out of the thunder-ridge gear but the mid-tops are awful, disgraceful distortion by 2am every single time ive been to an event there. Can't hear for the next two days and thats not a sign of a good system, its a sign of shite engineering / cabinet with too many nasty frequencies damaging your ears.

Just back from Ibiza :rave: , only went on the one night i was there to Club Amnesia, system in there was awesome, nice clean punchy bass for tiesto and Van dyk :boobies: , and the mid tops were beautiful, clarity at its best, stood within 2 foot of the bass and tops for around 4 hours over trips to the bar ( 28 euro's 2 vodka redbull!) came out, hearing was as good as it was when i went in. That was a quality system.

TOV have got their own one, but i've heard its a bit shit?

Back
Top Bottom