Dillinja Valve Sound System?

Mowgli said:
some free party heads (they know their systems inside and out) reckon that dillinja's system is crap for what it is

and that 90k of Fane equiptment would slaughter him

not sure myself, i wont pretend to know all about systems and speakers etc. but thats what they were saying..

big up dillinja + lemon d anyway, bad boys for real!!
tell them free party heds to stop chattin shit there aint no system that can compete with the valve ..

we have 56k of turbosound floodlight/flashlight combined with some of our own custom bins running off wembley 18's and 24's.. all off crown amps...

it drops.

period.

12 inch grinch said:
tell them free party heds to stop chattin shit there aint no system that can compete with the valve ..

there are tonnes.

valve is getting better now that dillinja has added funktion one mid-top highs..

if you want clairty and warmth look up a firm called phazon... they make amazing systems.

manikular said:
we have 56k of turbosound floodlight/flashlight combined with some of our own custom bins running off wembley 18's and 24's.. all off crown amps...

it drops.

period.
sound hevy system ..im quite confedent that free party systems cant test the valve tho

12 inch grinch said:
sound hevy system ..im quite confedent that free party systems cant test the valve tho
agreed. the valves the one everyone talks about for a reason. a free party system wud do me nicely tho!

free party systems could never test valve, it would cost a fortune to power them!!

valve filled a gap in the market and certainly is very good for bass below 50hz. however in the past the mid/tops/highs were poor which is why dilly has chose funktion one to sort the issue out.

s'all good :p

manikular said:
free party systems could never test valve, it would cost a fortune to power them!!

valve filled a gap in the market and certainly is very good for bass below 50hz. however in the past the mid/tops/highs were poor which is why dilly has chose funktion one to sort the issue out.

(y)

manikular said:

word up!

hes got fk1? , i take back what iv'e said about the man in that case. respect.

12 inch grinch said:
bollocks mate.

the valve isn't shit,

you put his 90k against a free party selected 90k and it would be blow away, pre-funktion one. No doubt.

zoob said:
bollocks mate.

the valve isn't shit,

you put his 90k against a free party selected 90k and it would be blow away, pre-funktion one. No doubt.
if you look carefully im backing the valve not dissin so wat is the prob /maybe you made a mistake in ya thread :gimp:

there aint nothing rong with the valve system its not if it aint loud /of all the rave systems ive herd the valve is the most crisp ever the mic and the music /if it aint the best wat is :shades:

i think stuffs getting taken the wrong way. the valve sounds system isnt where it is coz its the best quality pa in the world or anything like that, and karl and kev dont claim that either. the system does what it is meant to do amazingly well. there was nothing like this before. what other pa company can sell out venues on the strength of the pa alone?! you've got to give the boys props. and yes we know high end audio can sounds better, but thats not what valves about. its better to feel it in your chest than not to feel it.

every muslim should visit mekka once in their lifetime, like every junglist should see valve once in their lifetime. they better get their system ready for oversea venues sometime soon, it's every bassjunkie's wet dream I tell thee.

skope said:
i think stuffs getting taken the wrong way. the valve sounds system isnt where it is coz its the best quality pa in the world or anything like that, and karl and kev dont claim that either. the system does what it is meant to do amazingly well. there was nothing like this before. what other pa company can sell out venues on the strength of the pa alone?! you've got to give the boys props. and yes we know high end audio can sounds better, but thats not what valves about. its better to feel it in your chest than not to feel it.

fair play. And their attitude of pumping all financial resources they could muster means they still get no-ending respect from here.
But i think people should know there are far fatter systems.
But your point scope was spot on.

DJ Lordward said:
wtf is zoob on about??

:google:

it will tell you everything.

and also place a cookie on your pc that doesn't expire to 2035, and you will be tracked by the CIA.

but it will also answer what the fuck im on about.

good luck.

wow, aint heard of people getting nosebleeds from it!

Seen Valve twice now, and its just something different to be honest. At coronet it killed it (KilaHertz Launch) cause it was just like a pit of sound which just kept on going all night was great. IT was kind of lost at brixton cause its such a wide venue a lot of the sound gets lost.

zoob said:
:google:

it will tell you everything.

and also place a cookie on your pc that doesn't expire to 2035, and you will be tracked by the CIA.

but it will also answer what the fuck im on about.

good luck.

ur mad man lol
is that tru bout google btw??

Back
Top Bottom