Dillinja Valve Sound System?

evol4276 said:
if they ever start selling these beasts i'll buy one and put it in my room, and buy an extra empty rack and live in the motherfucker due to lack of space ;)

Think they are selling some of it, that shit aint cheap tho!

illv said:
WOW! WHAT A FUCKEN SOUND SYSTEM! is Valve a company? if it is never heard of it in canada :)

illv//

heard of Valve recordings, Dillinja's label been up for some years? Well he and Lemon D built this animal and named it after that.
:shittin:

some free party heads (they know their systems inside and out) reckon that dillinja's system is crap for what it is

and that 90k of Fane equiptment would slaughter him

not sure myself, i wont pretend to know all about systems and speakers etc. but thats what they were saying..

big up dillinja + lemon d anyway, bad boys for real!!

I didn't think it was that amazing when I heard it at breakneck, but seeing as it wasn't the whole system I guess I can't comment.
I prefer the clarity of a professional rig to the certain muddy 'lets get as much bass as possible from it' distortion of valve...

Dillinja's rig is fucking shite guys. Dont believe the hype.
He uses scoops for bassbin's, they are the shittest bassbins you could have in the modern market, our folded horns make them sound like an Alba stereo. If we had 90k of amp's and our speakers of the Pier , dilly's system would be washed away into the channel.

Not necessaryly a full Fane setup.

Some top quality Funktion one tops
I'd say a good stack of 12 Folded horns, running 90hz-50hz, the maybe 6 Lab Sub Horns running 60hz-30hz ( thats the bass you can feel , not hear) and dillinja would be pissing himself.
That would be about 40-50k roughly and it would be so so much louder than the valve.

Thats the reason why his tracks sound so good on his rig.
In the studio he Eq's the sub-base around the 30-hz-60hz mark, then on his amps crossover and powerdrive unit, adjusts the bins according to perform within that freqeuncy range and HEY PRESTO, all his tracks sound fat.

But hes selling some of the shit off now i hear. For incredibley large sums of $$$ mind you!

zoob said:
He uses scoops for bassbin's, they are the shittest bassbins you could have in the modern market, our folded horns make them sound like an Alba stereo. If we had 90k of amp's and our speakers of the Pier , dilly's system would be washed away into the channel.

I'd say a good stack of 12 Folded horns, running 90hz-50hz, the maybe 6 Lab Sub Horns running 60hz-30hz ( thats the bass you can feel , not hear) and dillinja would be pissing himself.
That would be about 40-50k roughly and it would be so so much louder than the valve.

In the studio he Eq's the sub-base around the 30-hz-60hz mark, then on his amps crossover and powerdrive unit, adjusts the bins according to perform within that freqeuncy range and HEY PRESTO, all his tracks sound fat.

But hes selling some of the shit off now i hear. For incredibley large sums of $$$ mind you!

Why aint anyone done it???????

zoob said:

so .. he makes his tunes so they sound good on a crap rig?

Element said:
Why aint anyone done it???????
It is done regularly.
Example , i saw a band called Biffy Clyro Recently at The Prymids. Now the system was provided by Skan PA, the biggest PA hire company in the country, the system used was sick, Turbosound tops, and bins, at least 50k of it, easily rinses dillinja's system.

mesh said:
so .. he makes his tunes so they sound good on a crap rig?
He has a huge number of scoops, and 90k's worth of amp's it ani't crap, its fucking loud, but it can be a FUCK load louder for 90k if he had folded horns etc..

He produces tracks with a certain Sub bass Hz, then runs his 90k rig with the same perimeters, its bound to sound sixk/

zoob said:
He has a huge number of scoops, and 90k's worth of amp's it ani't crap, its fucking loud, but it can be a FUCK load louder for 90k if he had folded horns etc..

He produces tracks with a certain Sub bass Hz, then runs his 90k rig with the same perimeters, its bound to sound sixk/

:word:

Back
Top Bottom