Nykkynn

NYKKYNN
Nykkynn LIVE at the Offbeat in LA
^Soundcloud Link - All Original Drum n Bass Music

I played a set at the Offbeat in LA on Sunday afternoon; May 7th, 2023.

All the artists there were Modular DJs- LIVE and amazing. I think a lot of DJs are going in that direction because it allows you to bend the sound even more. But, I played with 1 Turntable with Serato on my ASUS, Pioneer DJ DJM-S7 Mixer, Pioneer DJ DJS-1000 Sampler, and the DEFNOX which is a complicated assortment of guitar pedals to produce the filtration of an amplified sound to the harmonic electrical pulse feed... ... I guess. It's a DEFNOX, I don't know how else to explain that to you.

Anyway, I don't usually put my original work online "Cleaned up"- I just post raw sound on Soundcloud. Keeps the 'Stealers' away, especially when the mix is OFF enough... they sit there with that track for hours and be like... "Man this track sucks" and never know... it's all because of the mix before the mastering... you'll NEVER get a good copy out of that, hahaha.

So this is the first 10 and last 10 minutes of the set I played there- clean quality sound for the most part. The Last 10 minutes have a re-instrumental of the B52s 'Rocklobster' that I did, but other than that Accapella, all the music is original work- all of it. If you want to hear my music as it's intended, you'll hear it for yourself on a loud system when I play it; 21st Century Acoustic.

Enjoy
Nykkynn

Back
Top Bottom