Xtrah - Lost Time EP (Symmetry)

Afek_One

VIP Junglist
I dig Grooveshadow. Not to into the rest of them though. The one with DRS might be a grower. I really don't like the tune with Codebreaker. As much as I want to love Break, his tunes just bore me.

Mikkandro

COPENHAGEN
VIP Junglist
All tunes are fire, hands down

Haven't bought as many tech tunes the last months, but these stand out for me. How good a label is Symmetry, damn.

rythmatix

VIP Junglist
all 4 of these are heat, great EP. hopefully all coming on vinyl

crap, just saw Groove Shadow and Cyrax rmx are digi only...probably my favourite 2 are on the vinyl so thats OK, just a lost opportunity for a great EP!

Last edited:

Rich Pitchshift

VIP Junglist
Not too keen on this EP. Apart from 'Always' they all sound like something else. Does anyone else think 'Groove Shadow' is a blatant rip off of 'Survival, Octane & DLR - Transition'?

Howitzer

VIP Junglist
Not too keen on this EP. Apart from 'Always' they all sound like something else. Does anyone else think 'Groove Shadow' is a blatant rip off of 'Survival, Octane & DLR - Transition'?
Now you mention it, its got exactly the same groove and the cymbals are eerily similar. Even the bass dive at the end of the bar sounds like transition.
Both great tunes though!

encounter

VIP Junglist
Don't know, not doing anything for me atm. If you compare this with Soundclash/Discordance/Cyrax orig/Contortion/Arise doesn't live up with the expectation I had. :rolleyes: