Xtrah - Lost Time EP (Symmetry)

I dig Grooveshadow. Not to into the rest of them though. The one with DRS might be a grower. I really don't like the tune with Codebreaker. As much as I want to love Break, his tunes just bore me.

all 4 of these are heat, great EP. hopefully all coming on vinyl

crap, just saw Groove Shadow and Cyrax rmx are digi only...probably my favourite 2 are on the vinyl so thats OK, just a lost opportunity for a great EP!

Last edited:
Not too keen on this EP. Apart from 'Always' they all sound like something else. Does anyone else think 'Groove Shadow' is a blatant rip off of 'Survival, Octane & DLR - Transition'?

Not too keen on this EP. Apart from 'Always' they all sound like something else. Does anyone else think 'Groove Shadow' is a blatant rip off of 'Survival, Octane & DLR - Transition'?

Now you mention it, its got exactly the same groove and the cymbals are eerily similar. Even the bass dive at the end of the bar sounds like transition.
Both great tunes though!

Don't know, not doing anything for me atm. If you compare this with Soundclash/Discordance/Cyrax orig/Contortion/Arise doesn't live up with the expectation I had. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom