Why doesn't Andy C allow for his set to be released onto pack

Watch yo'self brah....
:sadbana:

Dont make me draw for the uzi, Kingz. I see you there in the plaid shirt...

Seriously though, never been a fan of Mampi's production. Just seems to rehash old ideas and some of his older bits havent really aged too well

Well im glad this thread isn't about andy.

Mampi is still good, one finger is a poor remix of the one, no doubt there, but I like Blackbox and Mr.Elastic, classic vibes on both imo.

yeh man, just not my thing. It's aiight, but its not the mampi style that ive come to love. I dont like hardly any of his newer tracks, he's making a whole new sound. Which is fair enough but not my thanggg, you can't really compare like likes of play me to 2nd strike imho.

Ive decided to jump right into this thread like a fucking ninja..

Mampi is a legend.. His production has always been alittle off centre, even experimental.. I just wish he'd get a new snare drum!!

I bought my copy of the one from someone who had got into trouble with money.. Original promo, rarely played -- 3 of your english pounds. lol.. Swift came into work and i told him this exact story with a massive smile on my face! he seemed unintrested if im honest about it.

Now if we are talking old skool Swift tunes then, Mainframe, Hi-Tek & Warfare are my contributions.

Mampi Swift - Global 01 02 03 04 05, 05 being the biggen, listen to that sat and tell me that he wasnt, in his hay day, WELL better than Andy C, fuck me even Bryan G boom it better then C on that night, one of the biggest of the year, mampi was so consisent all of these years yet andy took the gong for best DJ every time, mampis mixing was so fucking spot on, yeah not any more but it was, he tore the fucking roof off the largest raves, produced timeless tunes, its a shame he is losing his hearing cos in my eyes he was the fucking don.

so fuck the lot of ya's...

:teeth:

---------- Post added at 01:33 ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 ----------

^^^^FUCKING WAR^^^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayne you played the wrong side mate...

Aaaand cant really forget this one lads!

I think it's kinda sad to see Mampi's fall from grace

This dude was the best dj between 02-05 no doubt about it!!! He used to merk a rave like Andy does now!

His recent production has been pretty whack in general, Play Me VIP was probably the last banger from him

STILL A LEGEND IMO

Dont make me draw for the uzi, Kingz. I see you there in the plaid shirt...

Seriously though, never been a fan of Mampi's production. Just seems to rehash old ideas and some of his older bits havent really aged too well

you know i'm too big for them plaid shirts :teeth:

I hear ya though on his newer bits. But imho his older stuff has aged really well (for the most part).

Something about his production back then just makes me screwface in the worst way (in the best way)

fig 1.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAD

Back
Top Bottom