Whos up for a Amsterdam DNBFORUM meet up???

yeh thats no supprise...its wierd with coffee shops though cause they are specifically for smoking in. least they aint pushing everyone outside like here...buuuur

Yeah I'm well up for goin to the dam
I was going to say we may aswell all go when there is a dnb night on there
Then we're npt just going randomly were goin for a puropse/event
and obviously before in the day all the dnbforum heads can meet up somewhere first.
Someone itk find out if theres any good nights on after summer, or innovation out there could be good

I proposed something like this a while ago, but as per usual in the dnb scene, no-one could be arsed.

I proposed something like this a while ago, but as per usual in the dnb scene, no-one could be arsed.

yeh this is true..... but like i said if we just come up with a date then who ever comes. comes. If no one turns up then fuk it...... just get lean cuisine... haha

Yeah man let me know the details and I cud well be up for this!! Its been a few uears since my last Dam visit need to hit Barneys coffee shop again!!! Yeah bwoy!!

The Cannabis Cup is always held in Amsterdam the week of Thanksgiving every year. The 21st Annual Cannabis Cup will be held from November 23th-27th 2008

Thats what im tempted to go for. 9 days after my birthday aswell. :O

They're only banning smoking / using tobbacco in the coffee shops - the Greenery trades way to big and generates far to much dollar for Dam, got sent there be work recently and got chattin' to some shop owners, basically they were sayin' they're not gonna say anything if people use tobacco, and can't really see the feds cartin' you off for caining a bit of 'Drum mild' when you've got a phat zoot in ya hand...lol

Am i only one who knows about the smoking ban on july 1st in amsterdamn. Booked my tickets yesterday for right after my exams.

seriously that means no cofeeshops.

Someone set a date and see who turns up...

A few months ahead, so people got time to plan & get cheapo flights, check to see what's on & pick a wkend when there's some nights or one big night on to coincide...&:lighter:

Ez

Back
Top Bottom