Whos going to Bassman Birthday Bash 2nite?

I went it was heavy rave. I didnt see one bit of trouble, no fights etc.. Which is good thing to see. I didnt see Eksman don't think he turned up. General Levy was good watching him live. Bassman come out on stage in Superman outfit lol, then he changed into cream white pimp suit lol. It was good nite. Anyone else go?

last night was pure darkness!! main and second room were going off. best rave for a long time. bassmans outfits were quality. heavy like a wah!!!

shadow demon are sick, i wish i could have got to brum for this rave...did anyone chill in the second room, that line up was sick, my mate callide is a heavy dj, he was there, alpha, pleasure, original sin.. what was it sayin?

I dunno about that one aint go
t clue mate. I did see lot police there at gates etc..

Ye i was prang going in there, couldnt tell if they were sniffer dogs the police had, there were fucking loads of them, didnt look like the nicest of crowds either.. once i got in there i didnt see one bit of trouble the whole night. good rave, all MCs on form, music couldve been better but I guess you know what youre getting with a night like that

Last edited:
Ye i was prang going in there, couldnt tell if they were sniffer dogs the police had, there were fucking loads of them, didnt look like the nicest of crowds either.. once i got in there i didnt see one bit of trouble the whole night. good rave, all MCs on form, music couldve been better but I guess you know what youre getting with a night like that

I couldnt tell if they was sniffer dogs or just there to keep crowd under control. I didnt see one bit of trouble to, which was good thing. How do you get to london to brum? Do you get coach or train etc...

I couldnt tell if they was sniffer dogs or just there to keep crowd under control. I didnt see one bit of trouble to, which was good thing. How do you get to london to brum? Do you get coach or train etc...

Got the train to birmingham from euston, then got a lift from my mate after the rave to slough and took the train to paddington then got on the tube. didnt get home till 10...

Got the train to birmingham from euston, then got a lift from my mate after the rave to slough and took the train to paddington then got on the tube. didnt get home till 10...

I get coach from victoria to brum there and back. Then got on train from charing cross back to kent, takes ages but it was well worth it

Back
Top Bottom