Who here hates liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you hate an entire sub-genre? Pretty narrow minded man, taste is all depenant on your mood surely.

Sure stinks of troll in here

I bet the first kiss you got from your boyfriend the song Jenna G IN Love was playing and you were hooked from there.

I bet you lost your anal virginity to a chav in the toilets at Fabric whilst Machete was playing in the background

You getting mad over the internet dude? What non-liquid do you like?

Not in the slightest...

I like what I like, for the record i'm not a fan of "liquid" on the whole as it were either...

But for you to group Calibre in with the rest of some of those artists, means discussing musical tastes with you would be pretty futile.

Like I said, crack on mate, good luck to you.

lets turn this thread into a post your favourite liquid tunes thread!:teeth:

---------- Post added at 16:50 ---------- Previous post was at 16:49 ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Relax, he's just a homophobic prick with his own orientation issues, which he's covering with hating melodic and mellow sub-genres.

I don't hate homosexuals. I just hate their music. If I did, I would have a rough time because I live in Hollywood.

---------- Post added at 16:20 ---------- Previous post was at 16:17 ----------

I don't hate homosexuals. I just hate their music. If I did, I would have a rough time because I live in Hollywood.

I listend to some snipets to a few of the songs posted. Production wise they are good, it just isn't my thing. I'm just frustrated with DNB. A lot of the people I like are playing cheese, not just cheesy liquid, but chessy jump-up like Killers must Die.

---------- Post added at 16:23 ---------- Previous post was at 16:20 ----------

Relax, he's just a homophobic prick with his own orientation issues, which he's covering with hating melodic and mellow sub-genres.

I'm not totally close-minded when it comes to music. I like breaks and a little tech-house also. I am hella close-minded when it comes to DnB though. I like it rough.

---------- Post added at 16:20 ---------- Previous post was at 16:17 ----------

I listend to some snipets to a few of the songs posted. Production wise they are good, it just isn't my thing. I'm just frustrated with DNB. A lot of the people I like are playing cheese, not just cheesy liquid, but chessy jump-up like Killers must Die.

---------- Post added at 16:23 ---------- Previous post was at 16:20 ----------

I'm not totally close-minded when it comes to music. I like breaks and a little tech-house also. I am hella close-minded when it comes to DnB though. I like it rough.

Killers DONT Die, and in no way is that cheesy. Fucking lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom