Who here hates liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U should rly stop posting those gay pics :teeth:

On topic:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to quit posting on this topic. I'll admit, I made the two threads to get a rise out of people. I don't like it. I can't even make it through any of the songs that have been posted, but I can't hate on people's musical tastes. This is a good forum and I don't want to get banned. My bad for being a jack-ass!

Hahaha..dude you´re trying so hard to look ruff with your therapy sessions..admit you´re gay and we´ll leave you alone.

If I was gay, why wouldn't I admit it to people on the net who doesn't know me? I honestly like the Therapy Sessions events. Although, they play a lot of wierd hardcore that I'm not fond of. I'm not trying to be ruff. I just prefer more agressive styles of DNB. I actually like a little house in small doses and I love breaks also. Liquid is why I started to listen to dubstep. I honestly don't know anything about liquid other than the DJs who make it.

---------- Post added at 15:29 ---------- Previous post was at 15:24 ----------

Hahaha..dude you´re trying so hard to look ruff with your therapy sessions..admit you´re gay and we´ll leave you alone.

If I were gay, why would I be afraid to admit it on the net to people I don't know. I honestly prefer the Therapy Sessions style minus the weird hardcore stuff a lot of those guys play. Seeing how half the DJs that play across the board play a lot of liquid is what has drove me to listening to a lot more dubstep. I honestly don't know anthing about liquid other than which DJs play it or produce it. I like a little bit of house in small doses and I love breaks also. I just prefer more aggrsive styles of DNB. I can't even sit through a liquid song. To each his own, I guess.

I love drum and bass

I like turtles to

Thread is ghayyy

No, I figured you were. I like girlz, but if your gay your gay.

U feelin aggy?

your-moms-a-whore-37415020884.jpeg

and I love breaks also.

You heard of "Embers Breaks"?

Truly revolutionary stuff..

---------- Post added at 15:16 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

Liquid is ruining Dnb! That is why a lot of people are switching to dubstep.

How is liquid ruining drum & bass? Scared its gonna turn people into liquid lovers?

People have the freedom to make and listen to what they want. Just because liquid exists doesn't mean it ruining another style..

You heard of "Embers Breaks"?

Truly revolutionary stuff..

---------- Post added at 15:16 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

How is liquid ruining drum & bass? Scared its gonna turn people into liquid lovers?

People have the freedom to make and listen to what they want. Just because liquid exists doesn't mean it ruining another style..

I haven't heard of embers breaks. Examples please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom