Who does it better? Maduk or Dawn Wall?

Theres this one aswell, description say its Minimal Liquid, but the thing with this one I think we all need answering is, @Saftstein Is that you top comment? Please say it is. 1.2 million views this one, same amount as Inner City Life, Jesus wept.

Guys, this is not my comment. This dog is around the web for some time.
But know what? Memoirs is a lovely tune. And Rameses B is a nice guy, he always kindly responded on soundcloud when i asked him for production feedback.

Plus he has a slovakian wikipedia page and three times the likes on facebook than dbridge..

But fair play to him, I don´t think that he sees himself as a dnb artist.

I don't think many "dnb artists" see themselves as that. Also, when did likes ever mean anything?
I don't get why half the comments are so wet. All well and good if a tune means something to you but you don't need to bleat to youtube about how it makes you want to tug one off in a timelapsed forest whilst staring at a picture of a girl you dated for 3 months when you were 15.
:fry:

I can't find it, sorry. Maybe, just maybe, it's because I never implied that you said it. You're welcome :2thumbs:

Plus he has a slovakian wikipedia page and three times the likes on facebook than dbridge..

But fair play to him, I don´t think that he sees himself as a dnb artist.
I don't think many artists call themselves 'dnb artists' at all, to confine themselves like that. Ramses makes all kind of shit. I heat all of it, but it's music in it's own right, his way. He just make music in a style that became really popular, which is great for him, and less so for dBridge it seems.

Yes but I mean if you're a producer you don't think to yourself "I am a dnb producer" even if that's what you're most well known for. You've probably tried making music at different tempos and maybe even released some on your bandcamp or even have released on a record label, possibly under a different name like Velvit or Trevino or something :teeth:

I don't disagree with you though and I'm probably missing the point somewhere :D

I just remembered that thus discussion is generally about genres and now u feel stupid that i contributed arguments

Back
Top Bottom