Whatsup DNB people, new in this world!!

marcosarcher

Marcos Archer
Hey, im new on the forum.

My name is Marcos Archer, 17 years old, student, also a graphic designer. I started to listen more to drum'n'bass this last weeks because i was searching way too curious around lastfm of some related artists of Pendulum that my brother first presented me. And i LOVE IT..

My top artists right now are Sub Focus, Logistics, Camo & Krooked, Nosia.. and i still want to discover more, im not totally into that heavy metal drum'n'bass but kinda the ones related i said above. I would love too meet new people around here and maybe could present me more artists/musics from the 'dnb world' and someone that enjoys the same way i do.. kinda feel lonely on this to share/talk about it cuz part of my friends are all popish and stuff.

Last edited:
Weclome to the forum man. Maybe Check out some of the mixes in the mixes section to expand your horizons. Also, check out tunes by: Xample, Lomax, Culture Shock, Spor, & Marky & Spy/Total Science and Spy (both really killing it at the moment imo) to name a few if you are diggin' the above artists.

Back
Top Bottom