What's in your Dj bag right now ? ? ?

Excuse me everyone but i had to ask you cause i just pulled my vynil crate out to look, so i ask you . You have to excuse the old tracks cause since my car accident, i haven't spun a record in 3 or 4 years.... but........

Be there 4 u - Dylan remix

Star - Danny C

Biological Warfare Ep

shadow deamon & pressure drop - Tech Itch

thers more ... im out

candymang

VIP Junglist
moving fusion- the beginning
andy c & ant miles- china town
skitty- victim
nphect & dizplay- campaign
commix- solvent
break- evil twin
noisia- collision ep
basher- speckled frog/missile
ram- mindscan (ed and op rmx)
friction- robocop rmx
logistics- wide lens ep
lomax- dweeb

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Well as I stayed at the missus' place last night I got a t-shirt and some underwear, also a screwdriver, some rizla (loose, packet burst in the bag), some socks, a pen, 2 packets of lockets (both of them lemon and honey), a plastic food container with the remains of my lunch in (baked potato with cheese), "Fabulous" magazine from Sundays' news of the world, my phone charger, a folder from Big Yellow Strorage where all my possesions in the world are right now and a hat

Eh whassat? Oh you mean he wants to know what records I'm playing at the moment... Got you, erm yeah right, I knew that...

Latest things from Xample, Nosia, Blame etc - y'know Ram, Breakbeat Kaos etc... all the usual suspects!

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
Well as I stayed at the missus' place last night I got a t-shirt and some underwear, also a screwdriver, some rizla (loose, packet burst in the bag), some socks, a pen, 2 packets of lockets (both of them lemon and honey), a plastic food container with the remains of my lunch in (baked potato with cheese), "Fabulous" magazine from Sundays' news of the world, my phone charger, a folder from Big Yellow Strorage where all my possesions in the world are right now and a hat

Eh whassat? Oh you mean he wants to know what records I'm playing at the moment... Got you, erm yeah right, I knew that...

Latest things from Xample, Nosia, Blame etc - y'know Ram, Breakbeat Kaos etc... all the usual suspects!
havin problems in the bedroom mate? lol ;)

i got like 50 records, alien girl, turbulence, too bad, swampthing, shock out, loads of commix and stuff

Greg P

VIP Junglist
havin problems in the bedroom mate? lol ;)

i got like 50 records, alien girl, turbulence, too bad, swampthing, shock out, loads of commix and stuff
hahaha... no, the screwdriver aint connected to staying at the missus'

although...

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
Spor - Supernova EP
Break - The Truth
Sub Focus - X-Ray
Mampi Swift - The One
Ebony Dubs - Ra
Shogun Assasins EP
Optical - Alien Girl
Zen - Hovercraft
Lomax - Artisan
Moving Fusion - Turbulence
Sub Focus - Swamp Thing

etc etc etc

Last edited:
D

DJOctane

Loads of pleasure stuff, swamp thing, shimon-the shadow knows, jaydan stuff.....rizlas, something in a small plastic bag....standard stuff really