What's in your Dj bag right now ? ? ?

Terrence Black

Breakage3307
Excuse me everyone but i had to ask you cause i just pulled my vynil crate out to look, so i ask you . You have to excuse the old tracks cause since my car accident, i haven't spun a record in 3 or 4 years.... but........

Be there 4 u - Dylan remix

Star - Danny C

Biological Warfare Ep

shadow deamon & pressure drop - Tech Itch

thers more ... im out

moving fusion- the beginning
andy c & ant miles- china town
skitty- victim
nphect & dizplay- campaign
commix- solvent
break- evil twin
noisia- collision ep
basher- speckled frog/missile
ram- mindscan (ed and op rmx)
friction- robocop rmx
logistics- wide lens ep
lomax- dweeb

Well as I stayed at the missus' place last night I got a t-shirt and some underwear, also a screwdriver, some rizla (loose, packet burst in the bag), some socks, a pen, 2 packets of lockets (both of them lemon and honey), a plastic food container with the remains of my lunch in (baked potato with cheese), "Fabulous" magazine from Sundays' news of the world, my phone charger, a folder from Big Yellow Strorage where all my possesions in the world are right now and a hat

Eh whassat? Oh you mean he wants to know what records I'm playing at the moment... Got you, erm yeah right, I knew that...

Latest things from Xample, Nosia, Blame etc - y'know Ram, Breakbeat Kaos etc... all the usual suspects!

Well as I stayed at the missus' place last night I got a t-shirt and some underwear, also a screwdriver, some rizla (loose, packet burst in the bag), some socks, a pen, 2 packets of lockets (both of them lemon and honey), a plastic food container with the remains of my lunch in (baked potato with cheese), "Fabulous" magazine from Sundays' news of the world, my phone charger, a folder from Big Yellow Strorage where all my possesions in the world are right now and a hat

Eh whassat? Oh you mean he wants to know what records I'm playing at the moment... Got you, erm yeah right, I knew that...

Latest things from Xample, Nosia, Blame etc - y'know Ram, Breakbeat Kaos etc... all the usual suspects!

havin problems in the bedroom mate? lol ;)

i got like 50 records, alien girl, turbulence, too bad, swampthing, shock out, loads of commix and stuff

havin problems in the bedroom mate? lol ;)

i got like 50 records, alien girl, turbulence, too bad, swampthing, shock out, loads of commix and stuff

hahaha... no, the screwdriver aint connected to staying at the missus'

although...

Spor - Supernova EP
Break - The Truth
Sub Focus - X-Ray
Mampi Swift - The One
Ebony Dubs - Ra
Shogun Assasins EP
Optical - Alien Girl
Zen - Hovercraft
Lomax - Artisan
Moving Fusion - Turbulence
Sub Focus - Swamp Thing

etc etc etc

Last edited:
Loads of pleasure stuff, swamp thing, shimon-the shadow knows, jaydan stuff.....rizlas, something in a small plastic bag....standard stuff really

Back
Top Bottom