DnB what is your favourite label?

That's cuz Critical have gone the way of Shogun and started putting out mostly really boring neuro techy stuff
True, compared to previous years. But i'm still enjoying their output and feel that next year will be a better year for them in terms of releases.

Very hard to just pick one so I am going to mention just 5:

Horizons, ProgRAM, Commercial Suicide, Dispatch, Diffrent.

They are all in the same level, no-one is edging no-one.

gotta be dispatch. shout outs to Critical, Headz, ProgRAM, Demand, V Records (Chronic etc.) and Commercial Suicide though

Samurai (and Horo) - can't get enough of Homemade weapons, Kiyoko, Indigo, Clarity and so on
Auxiliary - Veil in particular, Auxcast phase 2 has been so good, cant wait for phase 3
Exit - alltho I absolutely HATE the juke direction (sam binga EP, Stray EP)..the Kid drama EP was fantastic tho and some tunes off the compilation were really solid
Narratives - everything's been gold so far, excited for more releases.. especially that Overlook EP that's on the way.. always quality podcasts too
31 Records - great Overlook release
Rawganics - Dyl & Curious are two to watch out for, the Lost World EP was solid.. great podcasts too

Wish i could include Cylon in that list, they've got so much great music lined up.. somehow it's taking them ages to release everything

Not DNB but i'm really feeling the creativity with tempos on Chord Marauders & Deep heads - Jafu being a favourite

Cant really fault any of symmetry stuff either. Just a shame they dont release as much as other labels, but that is to be expected with it being a fairly small label still I suppose..

Back
Top Bottom