What is the best DJ set of all time ?

my fav set is dj baron feat mc herbzie live at fastlane i dno wot year it is but its da first time i herd mc herbzie nd the mixin was reli gd

my old kenny ken / shabba tape from One Nation 98.. i played it so much it snapped!:|

apart from that probably Marky at Clockwork in Bristol a few months back....

or Cause for Concern back in 98/99 ish at the Boxing club in Reading when the dark techy sound was still fresh!

or Mickey Finn at the Matrix in Reading around 99 ish (cos i pulled twice during his set!!!) ..haha!

Any A.W.O.L. or World Dance sets as i can still feel the atmosphere even via the tape or mp3.

My favorite mix ever has to be from ray keith and flux at one nation sometime in 96 the tracklist was completly full of classic tunes from start to finish (shame about some of the mixing but ray knows how to make a party jump).

my favourite has gotta b dj markys first set in the uk @ helter skelter nrg 99 i think with mc mc and mc princey.heavy set!!!!!!! and the mickey finn set from the same tape pack.

Best nights i had were around 98 -2000 generally.. just cos the music was so damn good!!!

Oops - Boxing Club - Reading
Bassheads - Matrix - Reading
Depth Charge - Bullingdon arms - Oxford
and Fabric.. (Prototype nights)

and of course Glastonbury and Homelands!!!

all soo soo good! ..ahhhh...

Probably the DJ Marky and DJ Craze One World set they did a few years ago - Craze scratching on top of Marky's tune selection and mixing: pure class.

Must redownload that set, it's fucking ace... Played it to death when I first got it.

jumping jack frost w/mc matrix @ seduction 1993

one i have seen live would be
Kenny Ken w/MC Reality @ Syrous CHampions of CHampions 1995

i have it and the andy c sets from that night, i will post them soon

the best set i have ever heard was at creamfields '05 and it was Dj zinc pon the decks with Jenna G doing live vocals throughout. blew me away, absolutely sick

Back
Top Bottom