What is the best DJ set of all time ?

Gachet & GQ @ A.W.O.L. 1994 (LIVE IN LONDON)
Dj Sy & MC scratch master techno kid @ Dreamscape 7 back to our roots 1993/4 maybe,i can't remember.
Food Junky @ World Dance 94,cant remember what one,old skool set though with Mc Mc & GQ
Slipmatt & GQ @ World Dance 94 wicked D'n'B set

Thats an easy question to answer!! The best set(s) of all time are those immortalised on a single double sided tape--- the mickey finn and kenny ken sets @ helter skelter energy 97!! You can't beat that:saber:

One minute ive got one i have on repeat then i listen to a set or tapepack i aint heard and my brain turns to mush with the quality that i thought would never be surpassed by the previous set. Have not got a clue as to my favourite as ive around 200gigs of sets and im always finding better ones, musical sounding for one and tune selection on another note. :rolleyes:

One minute ive got one i have on repeat then i listen to a set or tapepack i aint heard and my brain turns to mush with the quality that i thought would never be surpassed by the previous set. Have not got a clue as to my favourite as ive around 200gigs of sets and im always finding better ones, musical sounding for one and tune selection on another note. :rolleyes:

I know what you mean mate,my fav at the mo is Andy C & Hyper D @Telepathy.
It'll be different next week:rolleyes:

Gachet & GQ @ A.W.O.L. 1994 (LIVE IN LONDON)
Dj Sy & MC scratch master techno kid @ Dreamscape 7 back to our roots 1993/4 maybe,i can't remember.
Food Junky @ World Dance 94,cant remember what one,old skool set though with Mc Mc & GQ
Slipmatt & GQ @ World Dance 94 wicked D'n'B set

Yes. Those are all good sets.

Mine would be:

Gachet: AWOL Live Vol1
Kenny Ken World Dance 5.2.94
Gachet: World Dance 30/7/94

Last one I've just posted here:

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?p=179760#post179760

one of the greatest sets i had the pleasure of seeing was when andy c first started using 3 decks. He did a 90 min set at concorde 2 in Brighton for Devotion and it was just pure dnb pleasure!!!

Back
Top Bottom