What I'm doing next

Discussion in 'Production' started by Mr Fletch, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

So as some of you may be aware I've recently been having trouble finding inspiration to produce.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I got a kind of inspiration from someone on here who posted up some preset sound banks for massive. So I thought, great, thats what i'll do, I'll make some various presets for different synth's, and share them here for any of you who want to use them.

So far I have created 5 similar sounding raspy basses for massive, but I intend on doing other types of sounds too, and for various synths.

Here's the samples, I've thrown a drum loop over them so you can get the idea, but you can download the actual massive files to be used directly in massive here ;
    http://www.zshare.net/download/8315709936381724

2. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

big ups! sharing knowledge is always a top thing to do :)

were planning on doing walkthroughs on some of our tracks, but its harder than imagined^^^ :D

3. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Yeah walkthrough's I imagine would be a nightmare, unless you write the walkthrough as you are producing the track.

Fuck going back to an old track and trying to explain what I done and when....Dont think I'd even know myself what I done when to get some of the stuff i've done lol

4. djdevz

djdevz Member

lol exactly, i swear in most my tracks i just messed around n experimented until i got a sound i liked...
    especially with arrangement, I just rearranged some stuff until i liked how it sounded.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  5. BLoodstaiN`

BLoodstaiN` Member

My favorite one is number 3 ;D