What I'm doing next

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
So as some of you may be aware I've recently been having trouble finding inspiration to produce.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I got a kind of inspiration from someone on here who posted up some preset sound banks for massive. So I thought, great, thats what i'll do, I'll make some various presets for different synth's, and share them here for any of you who want to use them.

So far I have created 5 similar sounding raspy basses for massive, but I intend on doing other types of sounds too, and for various synths.

Here's the samples, I've thrown a drum loop over them so you can get the idea, but you can download the actual massive files to be used directly in massive here ;
http://www.zshare.net/download/8315709936381724

big ups! sharing knowledge is always a top thing to do :)

were planning on doing walkthroughs on some of our tracks, but its harder than imagined^^^ :D

Yeah walkthrough's I imagine would be a nightmare, unless you write the walkthrough as you are producing the track.

Fuck going back to an old track and trying to explain what I done and when....Dont think I'd even know myself what I done when to get some of the stuff i've done lol

lol exactly, i swear in most my tracks i just messed around n experimented until i got a sound i liked...
especially with arrangement, I just rearranged some stuff until i liked how it sounded.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom