Way Of The Warrior EP 2

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
the Way Of The Warrior EP 2 tracklist for all who have not seen yet:-

1) Icicle – Alien Groove
2) Friction & K Tee - Jupiter
3) SpectraSoul – The Gift
4) Alix Perez, Rockwell & SpectraSoul – Montpellier ft Anthony Moriah

can't believe The Gift has been put on this EP as well as the first one.
dBridge's - Since We`ve Been Apart & Rockwell's - 4U + Icicle & Distance's - Exhale miss out on being cut for this.
not worried about the dubstep tune, but the other 2......... bad decision personally having a tune cut again on this ep

Noticed the same thing last night.
I wonder if its a printing error on The Gift,and it should say D-Bridge 'since we've been apart'.
I really dont understand,oh well will have to download that seperate...

Noticed the same thing last night.
I wonder if its a printing error on The Gift,and it should say D-Bridge 'since we've been apart'.
I really dont understand,oh well will have to download that seperate...

na, mirage & redeye have the same tracklist & samples up for this

On the shogun website it says since we've been apart is side A from the first EP, so I reckon the gift is only on the 2nd EP. It was probably a last minute change so the first tracklisting they send round to redeye and chemical and that lot saying that the gift was on the first EP was right at the time. There's no way Shogun would press the same tune twice in a row

Bit confused cause The Gift is definitely on my promo of EP1.. if it's a last minute change looks like i'm missing out on the dBridge tune :(

I am disappointmented with this lp but a few of the tunes sound large on a system and even though its not a strong strong lp sadly its better then a lot of Dnb going around

What are you lot on about?! This LP is one of the best this year! Exemption, rat race, since we've been apart and ultra clean are all huge! And most of the others are pretty good as well.

all pretty standard tunes really, got it but yea really did expect more from shogun or should i say (different). Just tracks like montpellier i expected more from with a collaboration like spectrasoul, rockwell and alix perez. but by no means is it a bad cd, some big ones on there. guess it just comes down to personal prefference

all pretty standard tunes really, got it but yea really did expect more from shogun or should i say (different). Just tracks like montpellier i expected more from with a collaboration like spectrasoul, rockwell and alix perez. but by no means is it a bad cd, some big ones on there. guess it just comes down to personal prefference

This, when we talk about Shogun then I expect something groundbreaking unfortunately it is not with any of the tunes... Not saying it's bad tho...

Back
Top Bottom