Way Of The Warrior EP 2

Still leaves everyone who bought the vinyl promo without the d-bridge tune though, gutted i didn't wait.

See, i got the promo when it came out and tbh, and i'll probably get slated for this, i prefer the order they had. That dBrdge tune is good but im not that fussed about owning it on wax. Plus, it makes the promo a little rare as its different to the full release. It will mean owning The Gift twice but that doesnt bother me as its a tune

I bought the ep1 on promo and i'm really disapointed to miss the d-bridge tune.
I hope shogun will sort it out.

im gonna ask shogun to refund my promo with an original copy, its their problem not mine.
fuck the gift
i dont like it, will prob never play it
i want the dbridge tune.
sort it out shogun

See, i got the promo when it came out and tbh, and i'll probably get slated for this, i prefer the order they had. That dBrdge tune is good but im not that fussed about owning it on wax. Plus, it makes the promo a little rare as its different to the full release. It will mean owning The Gift twice but that doesnt bother me as its a tune

True but personally I'd rather have both tunes. Agree about the order but the dbridge tune should have been on the c of ep2. Shame shogun have tainted their 50th!

Hi All

As some of you have noticed 'The Gift' appears twice on promos for both Way Of The Warrior EP's 1 & 2.

The reason for this is that SpectraSoul had to make a last minute edit on their track after promos for EP1 had already been pressed. We had no choice but to swap the track with D Bridge's 'Since We've Been Apart' so we could press the final versions of the first EP and meet our release date of the 17th, whilst 'The Gift' was re-pressed and added to the second EP.

This was a necessary decision that we had to take, and we appreciate there may have been some confusion for which we apologize for.

If you would like to discuss further, please email info@shogunaudio.co.uk.

Thank you

Shogun Audio

montpellier is vibes, every track doesn't necessarily need to be dancefloor or techy like most of the other tracks on the lp. less is more

Didnt say it was bad, i jst said that from a collaboration like that, it was expected to be bigger.

single sided TP for your troubles?

b/w Hypnotize VIP.

worth a shot

well the way i see it

they can press me a copy
they can give me a free copy of the full release with that tune on it
or they can ignore my requests and basically tell me to go fuck myself.

take ur pick

well the way i see it

they can press me a copy
they can give me a free copy of the full release with that tune on it
or they can ignore my requests and basically tell me to go fuck myself.

take ur pick

For you, I hope you get a full release.
But in reality it could be the latter...bastards getting everyone confused.

The gifts a pile of shit anyway...everyone knows since we've been apart is potentially the best tune on the LP.

All the best with your quest mang

Back
Top Bottom