• Track M

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Track N

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Track O

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two tracks got my vote. I would vote for only one, but it was such a hard decision. Congratulations to everyone, your tracks are sounding amazing!
Thanks for turning in a track:mad: to make that awesome shit instead. Wiener Sniffer.

Thanks for turning in a track:mad: to make that awesome shit instead. Wiener Sniffer.
Oh, little comrade Ivan (russian name)... don't get butthurt because of this! You see, when you're an artist you have schedules and all. And you must see the importance of things in your life. Like, for example, twerking to your mother isn't the most intelligent thing to do, right?

I might finish that track and then post it for reviews here in the new talent section. Also, I guess you didn't listen to all my album now, specially what comes after 7 minutes after the end of the last track did ya? Yeah, thought so.

While I really like the Bass sounds of Track A, I don't like the background sounds and the overall track, if you would redo this, it would be my favourite.

Okay, well track D is clearly great but think it's gonna do well enough to make the finalists anyways so gonna give my votes to track B (really melodic track, look forward to listening to tracks from this person in the future!) and track F (especially for the intro that I think is pretty incredible!). Props to everyone who entered, there are some real nice tracks by everyone!

Back
Top Bottom