• Track M

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Track N

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Track O

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes, will do, going to try and get people from general and waffle and turntablism to vote, im also asking miszt and adam or sammy from dexcell if they would like to judge, because we have a WHOLE lot of submissions, what a turn out! all the way to O!! good work lads, its shaping up to be an exciting compo here at the forum today, but the sum total of voters rarely go above 50, so keep that in mind, were a small community with an even smaller attention span. but im going to try and whore us for votes.

and finally WHAT A PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!! @IV4 have you announced the prize?!!?
im actually a little pissed that i didnt make a tune, because that is a PRIZE!!!!

Aaaaaaand the judge are:

Superior brand reggae: John Miszt
Superstar DJs: Russla
...and me, yes siree, I'm judging this whiskey in a bottle

Pending: Derelicts of Tomorrow
Possibly: croog
Never know: maloneys
Probably not: rhe dexcell boys
Excellent thank you!

no problem, so at this point, by my supreme calculations, around 15 people would have voted. and me, only once. usually you wont get more than 50 people voting tops. and by 50, i mean 25. so i will whore these threads for a while now, then when its clear the votes are definitely not coming in any more, its time to call the finalists (3-5 of them) and go to the judges, who will write reviews and rank them internally, and a winner will be picked that way, it is also customary to name a peoples choice.

if indeed this is the sytsem, ivan? is this the idea?

Aaaaaaand the judge are:

Superior brand reggae: John Miszt
Superstar DJs: Russla
...and me, yes siree, I'm judging this whiskey in a bottle

Pending: Derelicts of Tomorrow
Possibly: croog
Never know: maloneys
Probably not: rhe dexcell boys
If needed, I can be one as well.

and for the judges squad, our latest addtion the croog, the one-man panzer bassface, the italian cardiac arrest cadillac: GLOXXY

@Gloxxy

@Dark Lizardro what the f bodo youre not competeing??!? do you or do you not have a tune in the compo?
if you dont, why didnt you report for judge duty sooner!
because derelicts of tomorrow does have a tune in the running, i didnt know that when i asked him to judge, but he actually responded that he would actually be quite keen on judging and wouldnt mind pulling out the race,
but i dont know what ivans feels are on that, taking an entry from the compo is just not cool, also, personally, i quite like his song, and it has some votes,

so i dont know. feels please? unless the man really insists of course, then theres nothing anyone can say, that is of course so.

Haha, was wondering what the hell was going on when that voice started in A. Was torn between D, E and F, ultimately went with F

@Derelicts Of Tomorrow apologies for bringing up your personal shit in thread, lets do a discussion with you, me and ivan, and figure it out there. maybe smoke some weed.

to put the thread back on track, DAMN the quality of the entries is just TREMENDOUS.
none of the sample pack with theme compo tunes can even compare. the turnout is really amazing this time round.

on a side note, i think if you cant make dope dnb out of noise generated in cooledit and a sine wave, you are a fraud who will never be loved by anyone because you never have and never will create anything important, or even noteworthy, let alone slightly meaningful, and is the e-jay demo song artist, dnb-guitar-hero, fictional virtual simulated talent, whos output is at its very utmost only good for gold coins points in a videogame.

seriously though, the quality is amazing. i didnt listen more than three times or so, but its pretty funny how all of you, without exception, completely went mental on the transient shapers haha??

what the f bodo youre not competeing??!? do you or do you not have a tune in the compo?
if you dont, why didnt you report for judge duty sooner!
because derelicts of tomorrow does have a tune in the running, i didnt know that when i asked him to judge, but he actually responded that he would actually be quite keen on judging and wouldnt mind pulling out the race,
but i dont know what ivans feels are on that, taking an entry from the compo is just not cool, also, personally, i quite like his song, and it has some votes,

so i dont know. feels please? unless the man really insists of course, then theres nothing anyone can say, that is of course so.
No I didn't take part in this one because of my other release, man. Basically I needed to make a choice here.

Well, again, if needed, I can be a judge, no problems.

@Derelicts Of Tomorrow apologies for bringing up your personal shit in thread, lets do a discussion with you, me and ivan, and figure it out there. maybe smoke some weed.

to put the thread back on track, DAMN the quality of the entries is just TREMENDOUS.
none of the sample pack with theme compo tunes can even compare. the turnout is really amazing this time round.

on a side note, i think if you cant make dope dnb out of noise generated in cooledit and a sine wave, you are a fraud who will never be loved by anyone because you never have and never will create anything important, or even noteworthy, let alone slightly meaningful, and is the e-jay demo song artist, dnb-guitar-hero, fictional virtual simulated talent, whos output is at its very utmost only good for gold coins points in a videogame.

seriously though, the quality is amazing. i didnt listen more than three times or so, but its pretty funny how all of you, without exception, completely went mental on the transient shapers haha??

no worries yo (y)

Back
Top Bottom