Vinyl Collection

Lunos

VIP Junglist
if this has been done before then i apologise but i thought it would be ineresting to see roughly how many vinyls peeps have. ( no lieing. pointless.)

ive got about 380 vinyls including ep's albums etc

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
if this has been done before then i apologise but i thought it would be ineresting to see roughly how many vinyls peeps have. ( no lieing. pointless.)

ive got about 380 vinyls including ep's albums etc
Last count was about 2000 mark if i remember right? <-- ALL DNB

about another 500-600 which has Trance, House, Acid, Techno and Hip-Hop....

Last edited:

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I have about 1,000 vinyl but that includes drum n bass, hip hop and techno.
About 300 hip hop CDs my pride and joy a lot of rare stuff.
About another 700 CDs of other genres

I tend to get rid of all the shit once a year before it gets out of control

Last edited:

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
ive been planning to give mine a count, so il take this an excuse to get off my arse and do it. i stopped counting after about 8 or so months of dtsrting to mix and collect
and that was at like 300 or summat

im quite scared of realising how much i have aswell as how much money ive spent on it.

i said in to sum1 in my office that if there was a fire in my house the first thing i wud grab wud be my records. they larfed and said im an idiot but im actually worried if there was a fire now cos theres no way il get anywhere near hlaf of em out b4 the flames melt it all into one black splodge. May have to get a fireproof cabinet. but that will still get hot wont it?

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Had a day off today so I had a little count,
Got around 350 DnB, 70 House, few garage and Dubstep. Not been collecting that long.
Running out of room now tho!

djlob

SHARPZ JUNGLE
VIP Junglist
well i did have well over 1000 until i lost them about 3 years ago. back up around the 400 mark now but damn i miss my tunes. had some i'm sure i'll never find again. sob sob