Videos that make you think your in the rave

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
I bought the whole EP today. Fucking bonkers if you ask me. Those guys are really stepping it up. Quite funky yet heavy sounding, reminding me of Spor or Audio, big tunes!

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
Not exactly what you were talking about, but this video always takes me back. Can remember that moment so clearly :slayer:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Oh yeah I can remember one, its Andy C mixing then at the end he drops Machete out of no where and Goldie fucks it up, classic. Looks mental though

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Oh yeah I can remember one, its Andy C mixing then at the end he drops Machete out of no where and Goldie fucks it up, classic. Looks mental though
Yeah was at Ram, he switches it from Sub Focus - Rock It. Was one of the nights at Matter if I remember rightly

Salvus

VIP Junglist
Yeah was at Ram, he switches it from Sub Focus - Rock It. Was one of the nights at Matter if I remember rightly
Yeahh it was a matter night. F00kin mental. Was like rock it teased with the dirty phonics remix of the shadow knows on the intro.
Big night. Think Goldie was filming for that tv thing he did that night.

Not exactly what you were talking about, but this video always takes me back. Can remember that moment so clearly :slayer:

What a legend! I was at that night and it was epic, vibe was nuts as it was the last night at The End club. gutted that's gone. cheers for reminding me of this

Last edited by a moderator: