Videos that make you think your in the rave

Im listening on a laptop but that tune sounds pretty good, i may have to bag it.

I bought the whole EP today. Fucking bonkers if you ask me. Those guys are really stepping it up. Quite funky yet heavy sounding, reminding me of Spor or Audio, big tunes!

Not exactly what you were talking about, but this video always takes me back. Can remember that moment so clearly :slayer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah I can remember one, its Andy C mixing then at the end he drops Machete out of no where and Goldie fucks it up, classic. Looks mental though

[video=youtube_share;W6VFPrUrejc]http://youtu.be/W6VFPrUrejc[/video]

Last edited:
Oh yeah I can remember one, its Andy C mixing then at the end he drops Machete out of no where and Goldie fucks it up, classic. Looks mental though

Yeah was at Ram, he switches it from Sub Focus - Rock It. Was one of the nights at Matter if I remember rightly

Yeah was at Ram, he switches it from Sub Focus - Rock It. Was one of the nights at Matter if I remember rightly

Yeahh it was a matter night. F00kin mental. Was like rock it teased with the dirty phonics remix of the shadow knows on the intro.
Big night. Think Goldie was filming for that tv thing he did that night.

Back
Top Bottom