Twisted Individual - Devil Piano

GreenBoy said:
Real Audio Link

woah, this has to be the best tune twisted has done since rusty sheriffs badge... BAD TUNE! :slayer:

discuss

bigup dnbmassive.com for the clip!
Yeah not bad, definitely a step back in the right direction for me personally.

Good find!

I dunno, its nae bad. I personally think that the best thing he's brought out recently is 'The Ritual', that's definately a step in the right direction. That, Rusty and Tooled Up LP are his points in music. The rest is as shabba as Shabba.

EDIT: I'm glad he's getting his drums back in check. I've always liked his drum patterns and arrangements, but they've been crap for a while. The drums for the track above are great though (y)

Last edited:
well i like it! woke me up (yeah its 1230 :shake: ) bit like the norm but then it gets a lil interesting. so yeah overall :dutty:

Indi said:
That, Rusty and Tooled Up LP are his points in music.
How can you forget "F Word"? definately a top twisted tune. Also heard theres a programmed at birth G Dub Rmx coming

logikz said:
muzik, whales remix, sparkplug, benny blanco from the bronx im pulling scene seniority on all yall :teeth:

Benny Bloody Blanco!!!!
YES YES!!!
The Hazard RMX of "What Kind Of World" on that EP is KILLER as well!!!!
And Wales is Fucking massive as well!!
I still play that (in fact i am gonna dig that out for our next radio show!!!

logikz said:
muzik, whales remix, sparkplug, benny blanco from the bronx im pulling scene seniority on all yall :teeth:

Er maybe, but really not too keen on that stuff, the Benny Blanco and Sound Of The Underground remixes he did wern't that good, to me personally anyways. True about Swab Test and The F Word though, they are good tunes.

Back
Top Bottom