Turntable choice

Well after a bit of bidding i've got myself a pair of 1200's coming this following week. Looking forward to testing them out

i got a pair of vestax pdx 2000 with behringer vmx 300 mixer for £230 which i thought was a fucking good deal.

regret not getting technics a bit cos thats whats used in clubs all the time...but still love them

I suppose my input is invalid seeing as I haven't had the chance to play on the 8-150's. But in general tho Stanton decks are rubbish compared to Technics...

well actually stanton worked really hard to get there new line of stuff on the market ive used all there new t range there fantastic value and the t.120's ones i have are outstanding i have used the str8-150's and the 1210's and in my view stanton have smashed it theres a new leader of turntable in my book that is the str8-150's i would recommend them to anyone there perfect for mixing and scratching just became a hole lot easyier you try and skip one of the needles unless theres a nuclear explosion there not going anywhere lol

1210'S...STAAAANDARD.
The reason why Stanton are much better nowadays is because Technics had like a 30 year (sommat rediculous like that, lol) Patent on their design. In the gap between renewing their patent for the design of Technics Turntables, Stanton got in there on the sly and nicked loads of the design specs that makes Technics what they are.

So nah man, Still, Technics ALL THE WAY.

Last edited:
i got a pair of vestax pdx 2000 with behringer vmx 300 mixer for £230 which i thought was a fucking good deal.

regret not getting technics a bit cos thats whats used in clubs all the time...but still love them

Just wait till they start goin backwards without you pressin owt, and speeding up reeeeeeeeeaaally fast lol....They hold nicely tho, I always have a bad mix on pdx's

Yeah thats a baaaad deal u got there man.

Just wait till they start goin backwards without you pressin owt, and speeding up reeeeeeeeeaaally fast lol....They hold nicely tho, I always have a bad mix on pdx's

Yeah thats a baaaad deal u got there man.

yeah the guy who sold them to me said about that, but ive had them since november(ish) now and its never happened to me (touch wood)

Back
Top Bottom