Tune that defines Drum N Bass

nah it needs to be bout six foot tall and four foot wide for people to know that your only saying your opinion and not having a rant

indeed, i was mearly putting forward suggestions like everyone else but if people like that are about then im off to join the 70's disco forum, i heard those guys are great!

why is it on this forum that people only put up tunes or names of tunes to please the masses... of course there are exceptions to this before i get gunned down... but if some one loves tarantula or busted or that uthah saints hight contrast remix (not me) but you get what i'm saying why do they get abuse every time.. just let it be were all virtual buddies hahahaha

lads, is it really neccassery to go on with the insults? A decent thread for a change and it turning into shit already!

lads, is it really neccassery to go on with the insults? A decent thread for a change and it turning into shit already!

ye alright mate, sorry
itwas my fault for mentioning tarantular in the first place, my bad!

THIS MAY TOUCH SOME NERVES, IT IS A BOLD STATMENT TOO BUT.....PENDULUM - TARANTULAR, IF YOUR OF MY AGE THEN THIS TUNE GOT ME IN TO DNB AT MY FIRST EVER RAVE!

gtfo.barker.jpg

I'd like to nominate Break - Let It Happen as the track that defines drum and bass.

The only thing its missing is a vocal, in that case I'll nominate If We Ever. What always surprises me about that track is that as well as the obvious stand out melody and vocals, the bass is actually pretty sick.

Break as a producer defines drum & bass for me. The mans work is phenominal.

It's always gonna be hard to choose one tune to define a whole genre of music.

theres too many to choose from
splash - babylon
ltj bukem - atlantis
dare i say high contrast - basement track?
the nine & valley of the shadows were good shouts
inner city life possibly a winner?

THIS MAY TOUCH SOME NERVES, IT IS A BOLD STATMENT TOO BUT.....PENDULUM - TARANTULAR, IF YOUR OF MY AGE THEN THIS TUNE GOT ME IN TO DNB AT MY FIRST EVER RAVE!
Who are you?!
Im younger than you.

That tune is still a pile of shit ;)

IMO of course
:word:
HAHAHAHAHAHA, ALRIGHT, YOUR RIGHT, BUT I FUCKING LOVED IT AT THE TIME HAHAHA, UCKIN HELL YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD THERE!

ALRIGHT THEN, WHAT ABOUT MR HAPPY?
You MUST be taking the piss man?!
ONE LEG SKANKIN?
Its harder than you think...

alright mr "im sitting on my very own high horse", no need to get minty is there.
some justice is the tune anyway unless ive named one of the few tunes you hate more than bad ass? hahaha
are you fat ,controller?
change that to FIT and it would be a yes. a big FAT yes.

erm

shock out vip maybe
the nine
moving fusion turbulence & the beginning

wierd question really, no one tune DEFINES dnb...

Fair play mate, Pendulum tunes got rinsed by everyone before they became more mainstream

And when I say everyone I don't mean every 17 year old in 2005

I mean Andy C, Friction, Hype, Fresh, pretty much everyone worth a mention at the time

Back
Top Bottom