Tracks you're really into atm..

and heres comes mr clownstep...

Can I just clarify summat here - clownstep is not another name for jump up. Clownstep was origionally coined because a DJ saw a rave where somebody was playing Bodyrock, and commented that that type swing beat makes people stomp around in a way that makes them look like they are huge clown shoes...

It wasn't meant to be a cuss or anything, it was just an observation - but people now think it's some weird sub-genre of jump up...

Basically Clownstep was just joke... Can that term not just fade away? We already have enough sub-genres!

I rinse alot of Bad Company, in fact i always do because they are one of the best dnb acts imo, Timeless DnB

The Nine
The Pulse
Miami Flashback
Planet Dust
Grunge 2

I am still bussin off the Dilly-Diggin in ya crate EP popa love all the choons on that,

i dunno if i will ever get enuff of tech itch the calling, likein OS decibel, International sound and Diplodocus

Blue magic (dj ss remix)- mutated forms and tali (not at all what you would expect from a mutated forms release, chilled out bliss), the original kicks it too.

Tear you down- brookes brothers (Beautiful tune)

In your eyes- Contour (another chilled out beauty)

Midnight express- Dieselboy & Evol Intent & Ewun (pure filth)

Mostly on a chilled one recently :)

Blue magic (dj ss remix)- mutated forms and tali (not at all what you would expect from a mutated forms release, chilled out bliss), the original kicks it too.

Tear you down- brookes brothers (Beautiful tune)

In your eyes- Contour (another chilled out beauty)

Midnight express- Dieselboy & Evol Intent & Ewun (pure filth)

Mostly on a chilled one recently :)

Barnzee i was surprised with Mutated Forms man, was expecting some some wobbley shit (sorry any MF fans :)) but it's a really nice smooth track-loveliness:)

Lynx - Uno
Commix - Electric
Icicle - Strange Fruit
Noisia - Homeworld
Lomax - Metal Flange

Put these on the other week for the first time in aggges, big tingz man

all the tracks on Ewun - Wun Nation EP
Heist - Impala*

*i dont have it..........yet :)

contra, the license, ganja man, seen, triple x, green destiny by loxy, mr majestik, tear u down, submerged vip, flashpoint, coming from the top. don't even have to say who they are by cos they are al such fat tunes!

Back
Top Bottom