Tokyo Prose - Presence LP (Samurai Music) Out August 2014!

It is stupid how good this album is. Only listened to a couple previews so i dont spoil it for myself but....damn. I cant remember being so eager for an album to come out

Listened to the previews and it's lovely stuff

The kind of dnb album that you could put on in the garden and not be ashamed of your neighbours knowing that you love dnb

Couldn't resist the temptation to listen.
Looks like I won't be playing anything else when I get this album. Ridiculously beautiful!

The previews sound fantastic. I've stopped buying vinyl, but it's going to be tough to pass on the bundle for this one.

Full tracklistings for each format of 'Presence are' as follows:
12" Marbled Vinyl Sampler
A/ 'Waiting On' ft. Riya
B/ 'Ventura'
'Presence' LP 2 x 12" Marbled Vinyl
A/ Won’t Let Me Go (with Lenzman & Fox)
B/ See Through Love
C/ Sunsets (with LSB & DRS)
D/ Small Gains
CD & Digital
01.16 Bar Cycles (with Christoph El Truento)
02. Won’t Let Me Go (with Lenzman & Fox)
03. Small Gains
04. Ventura
05. Kidman (with Zoë Klinck)
06. Common Ground (with Synkro)
07. Sunsets (with LSB & DRS)
08. Fragmented You (with Milton)
09. Covet
10. Waiting On (with Riya)
11. All Things
12. See Through Love
13. Dance With You

nice, loving that synkro collab, shame it isnt getting pressed!

Pleeease put more tunes on vinyl for the Clarity LP than you did for this one. Just sayin' :)

(2 tunes per side is fine with me)

Pleeease put more tunes on vinyl for the Clarity LP than you did for this one. Just sayin' :)

(2 tunes per side is fine with me)

THIS. Slightly disappointed by the minimal amount of tunes being pressed from this. Didn't expect that Presha. :confused:

THIS. Slightly disappointed by the minimal amount of tunes being pressed from this. Didn't expect that Presha. :confused:

As I said earlier there may be more. We wanted to stick to 45's, one tune per side. Pressing all 13 at once to start would have meant putting 2 a side and with all dancefloor tunes (1 is also an interlude), we weren't prepared to do this.

We have 2 or 3 strong candidates for a follow up 10" / 12", and are waiting for the public response like we did with 'Raised By Wolves' to make sure we are correct….seemed to work that way before :)

Back
Top Bottom